Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lisa Hyper signs deal with US company



Deejay Lisa Hyper has inked a three-year management deal with the US-based artiste management firm, N da Dark Productions. The project aims to streamline her unique dancehall sound and tap into opportunities in the international marketplace.
"I saw she possessed the fortitude to persevere through adversity and humiliation, and if one can overcome humiliation and to do so with some amount of grace, that's one of the greatest attributes that one can possess. That tells me a lot about her character, the fight in her, her work ethic, her ability to persevere and how far she's willing to go in the music industry and life, for that fact," Ron Coleman, head of N da Dark Productions, said in a release.
Lisa Hyper's bookings will now be handled by the US-based Cariblinks booking agency.
"Since leaving the Empire, a lot of people have approached me, but I decided to finally sign because this firm actually has a management philosophy that I like, and that is compatible with my needs. I had been shopping around for an investor and I met these guys who are willing to do whatever it takes to get me to the next level, this company is willing to do that... that's why I have signed," Lisa Hyper said.
She will be amping up the promotion of her singles and her brand with the launch of two events, Hyper Thursdays in Stony Hill and Hyper Fridays in Fletcher's Land beginning next month. The events will be promoted under Lisa Hyper's own marketing company, Hyper Productions.
"We're going to step up the promotion of my singles, I have a new video called Get Mine that we're releasing so just look out for more hits from Lisa Hyper," she said.
She has an armada of new singles, such as Lock Down Di Place on the Swag Up rhythm for Danny Champagne's Tenement Yard Productions, No Gal on the Tiptronic rhythm for Free Willy Productions, and the popular New Year, New Gear for Syndicate Productions.
"As mi seh, new year, new gear. We've been through many changes, I've already proven my point to the people that I'm not a pushover by clashing with various female artistes. I'm finished with that now, I'm trying to work to bring my thing on the international level," she said.

Source: Jamaica-Observer

0 comments: